Descent is a stomach wrenching game that is a truly 3D action shooter.
In Descent, you control a robot that must navigate through tunnels, collecting weapons, bonuses, and hostages. While this sounds easy, being completely 3D game means you must maneuver through tunnels, dodge other enemy robots that come from all angles, and manage to stay alive.
|Windows System Requirements|
|Operating System:||MS-DOS 5.0, Windows 95|
|Processor:||Intel 386 33 MHz (Intel 486 33 MHz recommended)|
|Memory:||4 MB RAM (8 MB recommended)|
|Graphics Card:||VGA graphics, 16-bit color or higher resolution|
|Sound Card:||Sound Blaster compatible sound card|
|Hard Drive Space:||20 MB|
|Drive:||3.5″ Floppy drive or 2X CD-ROM|
|Controls:||Keyboard & Mouse
|Multiplayer:||14.4 Kbps modem, IPX compatible network card
SLIP or PPP for Internet play (through third-party)
This game is available for Apple. However, the system requirements are unknown.
This game is not available for Linux. Consider using Wine to run Windows programs and games.
- GABBAGABBAHEY - Enables ALL of the codes below (Type in first!)
- RACERX - Invulnerability.
- SCOURGE - Wowie zowie weapons
- BIGRED - Super wowie zowie weapons. (Registered Only)
- GUILE - Cloak.
- MITZI - All keys.
- TWILIGHT - Shields to 100.
- FARMERJOE - Warp to another level.
- BRUIN - Extra life. (Registered Only)
- BUGGIN - Turbo mode. (Registered Only)
- FLASH - Illuminate path to exit. (Registered Only)
- AHIMSA - Turn off robot firing. (Registered Only)
- Alt+F - Show the complete map.
Version 1.4 only codes
- PROBES or BIOPSYTOYS - Blow up the reactor.
- ASTRAL - Ghost mode.
- LUNANCY - Robots faster, less firing.
- PORGYS - Super mega wowie zowie weapons!
- PLETCHxxx - Where xxx is a number between 000 and 999, this code 'paints' enemies when hit.
- Full listing of computer game terms.
- All general computer game related Q&A's.
- Sound card help and support.
- Video card help and support.
- Interplay company and contact information.
- Basic computer game troubleshooting.
- Where can I find cheat codes for my game?
- How do I get my unique identification number if I lost it?
- Why is there no sound in new game, but it works elsewhere?
- How to find information about computer products.
- How to get old MS-DOS games to run in Windows.
- Why is my online game so slow?
- How to play a game over the Internet.
- Help and support for Descent computer game.
- If your question is not listed here try our computer help forum.