Video Card Help and Support
Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Video card basics
- Dictionary definition and illustration of a video card.
- Dictionary definition and related links on the video card.
- AGP, PCI, PCI-X, and other bus help and support.
- How do I know what computer video card I have?
- Contact information for computer video card manufacturers.
- Help and buying tips for purchasing a video card.
Top video card questions and answers
- How to set the resolution in Microsoft Windows.
- Troubleshooting a bad video card.
- No Input Signal message.
- How do I know if I have an integrated or on-board video card?
- How do I find how much video ram or memory my video card has?
Monitor questions and answers
Driver related questions
- What is a driver?
- How do I locate software or drivers for my computer?
- How do I install a computer driver?
- Computer video card drivers.
Video card questions and answers
- How to install a computer video card.
- My monitor shifts when changing the resolution.
- Distorted video after increasing the resolution in Windows.
- Lost video after upgrading to a new version of Windows.
- Flipped monitor display in Windows.
- Is there a difference between 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit color?
- Why is my laptop using Intel and not AMD video card drivers?
- How to find out the resolution of the screen on my monitor.
- Black borders on side of screen.
- How do I remove a computer video card?
- How to tell the temperature of a video card.
- How to replace a video card (GPU) fan.
- Can I upgrade the video memory on my video card?
- Can I convert DVI to VGA or VGA to DVI?
- Set Windows font to big to change back.
- 2464 configuration error at boot.
- Where to get OpenGL drivers?
- Unable to increase the resolution in Windows.
- How to enable and disable NVIDIA SLI mode.
- Input signal out of range error.
- When watching videos fullscreen my computer stutters.
- Issues with adding new video card to computer that has on-board video.
- Windows multiple display troubleshooting steps.
- What is Video Palette Snooping?
- Determining the AGP Version.
- Determining the PCI Version.
- Is it possible to have two video cards in one computer?
- I downloaded a video but I can only hear it and not see it.
- Windows fonts are poor quality and not smooth.
- Black and white picture with laptop connected to TV.
- How do I find the BIOS version of my video card?
- How can I have a multiple monitor display on my computer?
- After Windows NT 4.0 installation video only runs at 16 colors.
- How can I split one large display into two?
- Which version of Windows 95 supports AGP?
- How to set the resolution or change the resolution/adapter in Windows 3.x
- Changing and viewing video settings within MS-DOS.
- Microsoft DirectX help and support.