How to view bookmarks on a smartphone or tablet
With the massive popularity of mobile devices, such as the iPhone, iPad, and Google Pixel, many users would like to know how to view bookmarks or favorites as they browse the Internet. To learn how to view bookmarks on your smartphone or tablet, choose your platform on the list below and follow the instructions.
How to view bookmarks on Android devices
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- In the upper-right corner of the browser window, tap the icon.
- Select Bookmarks from the drop-down menu that appears.
How to view bookmarks on Apple devices
- Go to your home screen and press the icon in the lower-right corner to open Safari.
- Once the Safari browser is open, tap the bookmark icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Make sure that the bookmark icon is selected at the top (A) and then select Favorites (B).
- How to create Internet favorites or bookmarks.
- Delete Internet favorites and bookmarks or otherwise organizing them.
- See the bookmark and favorite definitions for related information and links.
- Internet browser help and information.