Internet browser help and information
Updated: 04/02/2019 by Computer Hope
Click on a link below to learn more about the Internet browser, as well as general help for Internet-related questions.
Browser support and information
- What is a browser?
- Internet Explorer help
- Mozilla Firefox help
- Google Chrome help
- Safari help
- Opera help
- Netscape Navigator help
Top browser questions
- How do I clear my Internet browser history?
- How do I view my Internet browser's history?
- How to view saved browser passwords.
- Why does a browser need to save my history?
- How can I change my browser's home page?
- How to change the default language of an Internet browser.
- How to access Internet browser settings.
All other browser-related questions
- How do I open a new tab in an Internet browser?
- How to cast a website or Windows desktop to a TV.
- How do I set my browser to Incognito or private mode?
- How to show or hide the bookmarks or favorites bar.
- I think my web browser has been hijacked.
- How to enable/disable a browser's autocomplete feature.
- How to import and export browser bookmarks or favorites.
- How to change the size of fonts in your browser.
- How to restore default settings in your Internet browser.
- Can I have more than one Internet browser installed?
- Change how your browser handles PDF files.
- Removing the browser's printed page header and footer.
- How to determine the version of your Internet browser.
- How do I enable and disable autofill in my browser?
- How do I update my browser?
- How to disable or remove browser extensions.
- How to disable animated pictures in browsers.
- How to view your browser window in fullscreen mode.
- How to download videos using a browser add-on or extension.
- How to remove an Internet browser toolbar.
Other Internet-related questions and answers
- Full list of questions and answers relating to the Internet.
- Full list of e-mail-related questions and answers.
Browser and Internet tips
- Google Chrome Tips
- Firefox Tips
- Internet Explorer Tips
- Top 10 Internet tips and tricks.
- View your browser's settings, plugins, and system information.
- Undo a closed Internet browser tab.
- Move back faster in your browser.
- Make the browser window full screen.
- Find forgotten pages in your browser's history.
- All Internet Tips