VC may refer to any of the following:
1. Short for virtual circuit, a VC is the direct connection or channel between two devices in a network.
2. VC is short for videoconferencing.
3. VC is an abbreviation for version control. See our revision control page for further information on this term.
4. Short for venture capital, VC refers to a speculative investment in a startup. One who invests venture capital is referred to as a venture capitalist.
5. VC is the network domain name for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.