Computer Training and Related Pages
Updated: 06/30/2019 by Computer Hope
- What is a computer and a breakdown of its major components?
- Listing of over 12,000 computer terms with definitions and related links.
- What are the most important computer terms I should know?
- How to set up a new computer.
- How to turn on a computer.
- How to use a computer.
- How to learn more about computers.
- How does a computer work?
- What jobs are available in the computer industry?
- All computer-related questions and answers.
- When was the first computer invented?
- Complete Computer history and timeline.
- Why should I learn about computers?
- Buying a computer, hardware, and software help.
- How does a computer process data into information?
- Computer Hope quiz.
- What computer books would you recommend reading?
- Watch free online college related lectures.
- How to become a computer technician.
- List of computer certifications and related terms.
Computer hardware basics
- What is hardware?
- How to install computer hardware.
- What does the inside of a computer look like?
- How to use a computer keyboard.
- Listing and description of each keyboard key and symbols.
- How to use a computer mouse.
- Types of computer cables and links to all related cable definitions.
- Computer connections definition and full listing of all computer-related connections.
- Understanding computer system resources.
Operating system basics
- What is an operating system?
- How to use the Windows command line (DOS).
- Linux and Unix shell tutorial.
Other computer software basics
- What is software?
- How to install software.
- How to run a computer software program.
- How to save a document.
- How does a computer convert text into binary or 0's and 1's?
- A listing of computer keyboard shortcuts.
- What are the differences between hardware and software?
Computer programing basics
- What is programming?
- Full list of computer programming related terms
- List of computer programming languages
- Creating a website on the Internet.
- How to create a computer program.