Updated: 09/22/2017 by Computer Hope
Founded in 2002 by Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar in Sydney, Australia. Atlassian develops software for collaboration and project management, as well as customer support and service desk management.
|Telephone support:||Sydney: +61 (2) 9262-1443
San Francisco: +1 (415) 701-1110
Austin: +1 (512) 640-3000
Amsterdam: +31 (20) 796-0060
Manila: +63 (2) 755-7700
Yokohama: +81 (45) 330-9080
|Address:||341 George Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
1098 Harrison St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Atlassian products and services
- Jira — project collaboration and management.
- Confluence — collaboration and knowledge-management software.
- Bitbucket — project and code hosting.
- HipChat — chat and instant messaging.
- FishEye — GUI front-end, browsing, and search of revision control repositories.
- Bamboo — continuous integration.
- Crucible — code review and collaboration.
- Clover — code coverage analysis for software written in Java.
- SourceTree — enhancement for projects that use Git or Mercurial for revision control.
- Crowd — centralized identity management.
- StatusPage — intelligent status display for websites and web services.
- Trello — cloud-based project management.
Atlassian in the news
- On September 29, 2010, Atlassian acquired project hosting and code collaboration service Bitbucket.
- On December 10, 2015, Atlassian made its IPO on the NASDAQ, and was subsequently valued at $4.37 billion USD.
- On January 9, 2017, Atlassian announced that it was acquiring project management company Trello for $425 million. The acquisition was completed on February 3, 2017.
Companies offering products or services similar to Atlassian
- Aurea Software
- Fog Creek Software