How to disable comments on your YouTube video
Comments on a video are a great way to compliment the creator or offer constructive criticism. However, many people on the Internet are intentionally rude or out to cause problems. To keep this at bay, consider turning off the comments on a particular video.
Disable comments on a YouTube video
- Log in to your YouTube channel.
- Click your channel icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Click Your channel.
- Select a video that you want to disable comments.
- Under the header of the video, below the video screen, click the EDIT VIDEO button.
- Under Video Details, click More options.
- Scroll down. Under Comments and ratings, click the down arrow to the right of Comment visibility, and select Disable comments.
- How to upload a video to YouTube.
- How to add music to a YouTube video.
- How to change age restrictions on your YouTube video.
- How to add or change a thumbnail on a YouTube video.
- How to add chapters to YouTube videos.
- How to delete a YouTube comment.
- YouTube help and support.
- YouTube company contact information.
- The official YouTube site.