1. When referring to an Internet browser, a bookmark or electronic bookmark is a method of saving a web page's address. While using most browsers, pressing Ctrl + D will bookmark the page you are viewing. Users running Microsoft Internet Explorer can think of a bookmark as a favorite, which is what Microsoft uses to describe a bookmark.
Bookmark related pages
- Creating Internet favorites or bookmarks?
- Drag your favorite page to your bookmarks bar.
- How to backup and restore my Internet favorites or Bookmarks.
- Delete Internet favorites or bookmarks or otherwise organizing them.
- How to bookmark Computer Hope.