HTML and Web Design Help and Support
Updated: 08/03/2018 by Computer Hope
HTML and Web Design basics
- What is HTML?
- How to start in HTML and web design.
- How to view the HTML source code of a web page.
- Top 10 basic HTML Q&A's.
Top HTML and Web Design questions and answers
- Tips and secrets in promoting your website and increasing its search ranking.
- How can I check my web page for errors?
- How to create extra space in HTML or a web page.
- Creating simple search for your web page.
- Information about favicon.ico.
All HTML and color questions
All link-related questions and answers
- How to link an image to another page in HTML.
- How to create a link that opens a new web page window or tab.
- How to create links to sections on the same page in HTML.
- Creating images as links with no borders.
- Creating a link without an underline in HTML.
- Changing link color when moving mouse over link in HTML.
- Creating a link to play a sound file in HTML.
- How to create a link that goes to top of a web page.
- Creating HTML push-button link.
- Creating an HTML back button.
- How to create a link to automatically run .exe file once downloaded.
- Creating a mail link on a web page.
All HTML image questions and answers
- How do I add pictures to my website?
- How do I center a picture on my website using HTML?
- How to resize an image with HTML.
- How to rotate an image with CSS and HTML.
- Creating three images: first on left, second centered, third on right.
- Creating images that are right-aligned with the web page window.
- Creating an image with a text description in HTML.
- Creating a web page with a single background image not a tiled background.
- Creating a new window in HTML for a single image.
- Should I add the height and width to the img src tag?
- How to create a fixed background image on a web page.
- How can I Copyright or otherwise protect my images online?
- Why an HTML image alt text doesn't show on hover.
- How can I make an animated GIF image?
All HTML text questions and answers
- How to center text in HTML.
- How to align text on a web page in HTML or CSS.
- Creating an HTML text field bigger than one line.
- Creating unformatted HTML text.
- How do I change the text line spacing?
- How do I indent text on my web page or in HTML?
- How can I tell what font is on a page?
Other Internet questions
- What is the Internet?
- All Internet-related questions and answers.
- Browser-related questions and answers.
All other HTML and Web Design questions
- How to create a counter on your web page.
- How do I make money on my website?
- How to prevent a div from breaking to the next line.
- How to prevent text from overflowing outside of a div box.
- How to generate content and why content is king.
- Difference between block and inline-block.
- Difference between div and span.
- How to create a new line in a p tag of HTML.
- Getting subject added to the mailto command.
- Creating flashing background when opening a web page.
- Allowing user to choose their background color.
- Is it possible to make the HTML source not viewable?
- Transferring user to new web page automatically.
- Changing the font type, size, and color displayed on a web page.
- Creating script to break web page out of frames.
- Accepting credit card on web page.
- How to convert an HTML document to a text document.
- How do I close a browser window with HTML code?
- How can I insert a movie into an HTML document?
- How to create a guestbook on your web page.
- How can I copy something from a web page to my web page?
- How do I create forums for my web page?
- How can I get more visitors on my forum?
- How can I check if anyone is stealing my website content?
- After uploading an update to my web page, it looks the same.
- Make link prompt visitor to download .PDF, .DOC, or other files.
- How do I set the rights or chmod a file in an FTP client?
- How can I monitor my website's status?
- How do I change the style of an HTML form button?
- How do I create a bullet and number list in HTML?
- Do you need to indent when writing HTML code?
- How to combine or merge cells in an HTML table.
- How to create a multilevel list in HTML.
- How to create a bullet list with no bullets in HTML.
- How to increase the size of a bullet in HTML.