Computer Printer Help and Support
Updated: 11/13/2018 by Computer Hope
- What is a printer?
- Here is a Windows XP test.
- Full list of all printer related terms.
- Setting up or installing a computer printer.
- How do I print a document, picture, or another file?
- Additional information and buying tips with purchasing a printer.
- Printer manufacturers and contact information.
Top printer questions and answers
- Inkjet vs. laser printer.
- I lost my printer installation disk, how can I install my printer?
- Setup the printer as default in Windows.
- General printer troubleshooting.
- How can I share a printer between multiple computers?
- How to connect to a network printer in Windows.
- Printer printing smudged copies, lines, or distorted text or images.
- How to fix a printer paper jam.
Keyboard connection related help
Driver related questions
- What is a driver?
- How do I locate software or drivers for my computer?
- How do I install a computer driver?
- List of computer printer drivers and software.
All other printer questions and answers
- How do I find what computer printer I have?
- How to print a web page.
- How do I pause a print job?
- How to cancel a print job in Windows.
- How to clear the printer queue.
- How to change my printer from Portrait to Landscape mode.
- What keyboard key can you press to print?
- How to save ink cartridge from clogging or drying up.
- Determining printer hardware or software issue.
- Replaced ink cartridges and now my printer is not working.
- Epson printer reporting service required error.
- How to fix the Canon printer E5 error message.
- How to clean an Inkjet printer.
- How to find a printer IP address.
- Spool 32 printer error.
- How to install a new Port in Windows.
- Windows NT 4.0 printer troubleshooting.
- Windows 3.x printer troubleshooting.
- How do I print a listing of files in a directory?
- Printing DOS output to printer.